Coral Springs IRS Tax Problems

We Fix IRS Tax Problems

John Folson, CPA, LLC assists businesses and individuals located in Coral Springs, FL who owe the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) money to resolve their income tax problems. The IRS provides a number of options to individuals who owe the IRS money. If you disagree that you owe the IRS money we can review your circumstance and determine if the IRS is right or wrong.

The IRS offers reasonable payment plans for Taxpayers who owe money and we can assisst you to secure a payment plan. Another option is to settle your debt with the IRS for a reduced amount by making an offer-in-compromise. For more information about our IRS tax resolution services please call (954) 519-2528 to speak to a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to explore your options.

Our Fort Lauderdale CPAs are committed to helping you resolve your IRS tax problems.

Serving Coral Springs, FL (33065,33067, 33071, 33073, 33075, 33076, 33077) and Broward County.

You may also contact us by completing the form on the bottom right of the page. 

  • Days until April 15

  • Latest News

John Folson, CPA, LLC, 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd #1104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 519-2528 | Fax: (866) 243-4101 | Email:
Search | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
© John Folson, CPA, LLC 2021