Coral Springs IRS Back Taxes

We Fix IRS Tax Problems

John Folson, CPA, LLC assists businesses and individuals located in Coral Springs, FL who owe the IRS back taxes. If you have not filed your tax returns for several years please call our office at (954) 519-2528 to speak to a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) about options to fix your IRS back taxes.

Our Fort Lauderdale CPAs are committed to helping residents of Cape Coral, FL resolve your IRS tax problems.

Serving Coral Springs, FL (33065,33067, 33071, 33073, 33075, 33076, 33077) and Broward County.

  • Days until April 15

  • Latest News

John Folson, CPA, LLC, 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd #1104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 519-2528 | Fax: (866) 243-4101 | Email:
Search | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
© John Folson, CPA, LLC 2021