Broward County FL IRS Income Back Taxes Help Relief

We Fix IRS Tax Problems.

John Folson, CPA specializes in helping individuals and small businesses in Broward County, FL resolve their IRS tax problems (back taxes, wage garnishment, bank levy, payment plan, offer in compromise) with the IRS.

John Folson, CPA has extensive experience helping taxpayers living in Broward County resolve their IRS tax problems at very affordable rates.

If you live in Broward County, FL  please contact our office for a free consultation to discuss how John Folson CPA may help you resolve your IRS tax problem

Expat (U.S. citizens living abroad, residents, expatriate) back taxes, unfiled, IRS tax help, stop wage garnishment, levy release, IRS tax relief, tax settlement, innocent spouse relief, audit representation, examination, individual/personal (1040), self-employed (schedule C) S-corporation (1120S), Partnership (1065), Payroll (941) tax return preparation. Start a business (LLC), Small business consultant, mortgage letter, certified public accountant.

  • Days until April 15

  • Latest News

John Folson, CPA, LLC, 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd #1104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 519-2528 | Fax: (866) 243-4101 | Email:
Search | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
© John Folson, CPA, LLC 2021