Fort Lauderdale IRS Tax Resolution Service

We Fix IRS Tax Problems

John Folson, CPA, LLC assists businesses and individuals who owe the IRS money to resolve their tax problems. Please call our office to speak to a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) about resolving your tax problem with the IRS.

Our Fort Lauderdale CPAs are committed to helping you resolve your IRS tax problems.

  • Days until April 15

  • Latest News

John Folson, CPA, LLC, 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd #1104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 519-2528 | Fax: (866) 243-4101 | Email:
Search | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
© John Folson, CPA, LLC 2021