US Citizens Living Abroad Income Tax Return

If you are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card) living abroad in need of a tax professional to prepare your U.S. tax return John Folson, CPA, LLC is ready to help you. John Folson CPA, LLC has experience preparing tax returns for indivduals living domestically and abroad.

This experience is crucial especially if you live aroad  and have to claim the foreign income exclusion, housing exclusion or foreign income tax credit. For more information about tax rules for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents please visit

  • Days until April 15

  • Latest News

John Folson, CPA, LLC, 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd #1104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 519-2528 | Fax: (866) 243-4101 | Email:
Search | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
© John Folson, CPA, LLC 2021