Miramar IRS Back Taxes

We Fix IRS Tax Problems

John Folson, CPA, P.A. assists businesses and individuals who owe the IRS money to resolve their tax problems. If you have not filed your tax returns for several years please call our office to speak to a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).

Our Fort Lauderdale CPAs are committed to helping residents of Miramar, FL resolve your IRS tax problems.

Serving Miramar, FL (33023, 33025, 33027, 33029) and Broward County.

  • Days until April 15

  • Latest News

John Folson, CPA, LLC, 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd #1104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 519-2528 | Fax: (866) 243-4101 | Email: cpa@lauderdaleirscpa.com
Search | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
© John Folson, CPA, LLC 2021