Margate, FL IRS Tax Problems

We Fix IRS Tax Problems

John Folson, CPA, P.A. assists businesses and individuals in Margate, FL who owe the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) money to resolve their tax problems.  Please call (954) 519-2528 to speak to a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) for a free consultation to find out your options or send us an e-mail at

Our Fort Lauderdale CPAs are committed to helping residents of Margate,  FL resolve your IRS tax problems.

Margate, FL (  33063, 33065, 33068, 33073, 33093) and Broward County.

  • Days until April 15

  • Latest News

John Folson, CPA, LLC, 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd #1104, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 519-2528 | Fax: (866) 243-4101 | Email:
Search | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
© John Folson, CPA, LLC 2021